We are looking to hire a dedicated Game Coordinator for our Spearhead Studios team in Marbella!
The primary responsibility will be configuring and providing all the necessary game information to our aggregators/operators in order to be able to release them accordingly on their release date to all Spearhead Studios clients. We are looking for a sharp and ambitious colleague with strong organization and administration skills.
- Gather all the info per game (Game sheet, game rules, game assets and math info);
- Provide constant and accurate visibility on all future game releases;
- Work directly with other departments to ensure the smooth development and release of all elements related to the game;
- Prepare together with the marketing team a Game release Newsletter for every game;
- Configure all games on all the different partners systems/platforms prior release;
- Provide all the necessary documentation to all clients for the release;
- Keep internal folders updated (roadmaps, game lists, etc);
- Document and communicate project status and scheduling;
- Coordinate all release / configuration / change management-related tasks for the games;
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
- 1-2 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role;
- Knowledge of management responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced level of English.
Perks & Benefits:
- Lunch allowance
- An ever-growing online library
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Company gifts and parties.