We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to deliver new business from the international online casino industry.
Spearhead Studios is creating premium, mobile-optimized HTML5 casino gaming experiences for a global audience.
This sales position is everything about building and managing relationships. In our business unit, we are all about the quality and value we bring to our clients and partners. Everyone in our teams is brand ambassador in the industry. We value professionalism, responsiveness and problem-solving attitude above all traits.
If you have a network of acquaintances in the industry which you consider your asset, we’d love to have a conversation with you.
- You will proactively identify, engage and educate prospects about Spearhead Studios with a view to set up meetings
- You will be expected to proactively set up calls to develop meeting opportunities for the field sales team
- You will be expected to work across the entire product suite based on organizational prioritizations
- You will be part of the team focusing on segmenting the market and building out the value proposition for prospects and customers
- You will be maintaining and nurturing good relations with prospects;
- You will be expected to qualify and enter all data and inbound leads in to the required contact management system (CRM);
- You will report directly to the Spearhead Studios Director so you will be close to the decision making process;
- You will also be working closely together with other members of the sales, marketing, technical and support teams;
- You will be expected to travel and carry out sales activities at industry Expo and conferences;
- You may be called on at any time to provide additional sales support activities;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Diligent, organized, self-motivated & result-driven whilst able to use own initiative;
- 1+ years’ of sales experience within B2B iGaming is essential,
- Good organizational skills;
- Impeccable time keeping;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field would be nice to have;
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme based on shared revenue.
- We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support.
- We offer private healthcare.
- A flexible schedule.
- We offer internal & external training.
- We provide a daily catered lunch.
- We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year.
- Gym subscription.