We’re looking for a motivated QA Software Engineer to join our RGS Matrix team in Marbella.
RGS Matrix is an expanding casino game provider platform running under state of the art technology.
You’ll assist the development team finding bugs and help to implement different types of automation.
- Work close with the platform development team
- Help on building metrics for the development team so they can act over them
- Identify weak spots or bugs in the platform (exploitable request/code flows)
- Reproduce reported issues and create user stories to fix them
- Design and implement functional testing flows and automated tests
- Analyze and interpret logs/logs-metrics in order to identify issues
- Fluent in some scripting language (Python, Bash…)
- High understanding of http standard protocol communications and JSON payloads
- Good to have: experience in load/functional-testing tools (Jmeter, K6, Gatling…)
- Good to have: Grafana/Prometheus management experience
- Good to have: basic devops knowledge
- High motivation, seeking a long-term career in quality
- Self-driven, always looking to improve present or create new testing flows
- Proactivity, out of the box thinking and contributing to continuous improvements, anticipating potential issues
- A clear vision that metrics are needed to help on the continuous improvement of your teams
- Likes a good CLI
Tech you’ll work with:
- Jmeter, Postman
- Grafana, Kiali
- Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
Perks & Benefits:
- Private medical insurance
- Catering allowance
- Gym subscription
- Flexible working arrangements
- Internal and external training
- Company gifts and parties.