Spearhead Studios is seeking a sharp and dedicated Technical Support Engineer for its innovative casino games studio based in Marbella.
Our casino gaming platform is integrated to multiple external casino sites and we are constantly partnering with multiple external games studios who require onboarding help and ongoing support.
- Relevant technical education (computer science, software development).
- Commercial experience in an internet software development environment.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence or similar project management tools.
- Excellent written English skills.
- The technical aspects of an activity are fun for you.
- Ability to follow documented procedures, logical thinking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve.
- Highly organized, ability to focus. Diligent.
- Ability to communicate technical problems concisely and professionally.
Good to have:
- Basic Git and Docker knowledge.
- Understanding of the casino industry.
- Onboard external game studios, helping them get set up and able to build and deploy their games onto our platform.
- Manage day-to-day technical communications with external games studio partners and operator clients.
- Take responsibility for technical aspect of getting partner games configured on operator client platforms.
- Gather information needed for operator partner integrations.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Triage and respond to inbound technical support queries, allocate and prioritise as appropriate.
- Assist QA with technical aspects of game and platform testing and bug resolution (including navigating logs and reading code).
- Re-create issues and establish steps to reproduce based on feedback from technical support.
- Investigate game rounds using our back office to confirm pay-outs and investigate reported issues.