Are you passionate about front-end web development? Does the idea of being part an experienced, hard-working and super-hungry teams of developers with an eye on making a mark in iGaming excite you? How about working out of an awesome Marbella office, filled with amazing colleagues who love a fast-paced working environment where we trust our team members to do their job, and to contribute ideas and innovation? If the answer is yes, then look no further as this could just be the job you’ve been looking for!
We are looking for a Front End Web Software Engineer for Spearhead Studios, where we are creating premium, mobile-optimized HTML5 casino gaming experiences for a global audience.
- Develop f/e elements of our back office and other current and future web applications
- Work closely with the b/e platform team, product and business colleagues.
- Make functional features following design, improve user’s experience, increase code quality and reduce instability.
- Troubleshoot and implement bug fixes related to client and user reported issues.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Solve bugs, improve quality and performance of the code.
- Minimum 2 year experience with a variety of f/e frameworks (e.g. React, AngularJS, Vue.js)
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with web programming (APIs)
Good to have:
- Previous experience with iGaming Back Office and related applications
- Spring Framework awareness/Spring Boot.
- Micro-frontend Knowledge.
- Docker and Kubernetes knowledge.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Positive, ‘can do’ mind set.
Tech you’ll work with:
- Typescript, HTML5, CSS
- Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- NPM, Yarn, Webpack
Perks & Benefits:
- Private medical insurance
- Catering allowance
- Gym subscription
- Flexible working arrangements
- Internal and external training
- Company gifts and parties.